We always take the opportunity to improve and innovate
On this page you can find all the information about PSR projects in which Florcoop has participated with the aim of improving the quality of its products but also the quality and well-being of our members, collaborators and employees. Browse through the various sections to find the measures you are interested in and learn more about the results obtained.
PSR 2014 - 2020
The European Commission approved on October 6, 2015 the Rural Development Program – RDP Of the Liguria Region. The public resources available for the 2014-2020 programming period have mainly served to increase the competitiveness of the agricultural and forestry sector through support for interventions including for the restructuring and modernization of enterprises..
- MEASURE 03.02: “Plants and flowers of the Riviera.
- MEASURE 04.01: “Support for investment in agricultural enterprises.
- MEASURE 04.02: “Support for investment in the processing, marketing and/or development of agricultural products”
- MEASURE 16.01: “Cut flowering chrysanthemum: varietal improvement interventions (CRIREC)”
- MEASURE 16.01: “Reducing the environmental impact of above-ground cultivation of cut flower species in the Western Riviera (FUORISUOLOSMART)”
- MEASURE 16.01: “Optimization of flowering programming (OTTIPROGRAM)”
- MEASURE 16.02: “Integrated defense in the Ligurian olive-growing context (STRADIOL)”